Monday, July 23, 2012

Birthday Surprise

 On Friday the 20th...Jamie calls at 9:10 all stressed out.  Dad..I took the day off and brought the kids to Bear Lake and my van is acting up and I cant get hold of Bill cuz he is working.  Can you come and help us?  So Russ threw in tow cables and screwdrivers and other tools and we headed to Bear Lake.  All the way over he said...I dont know what we can do about the car.  I dont think we can tow it.  I dont know what we can do.  I said well, lets just go see and wait til she gets hold of Bill  .  So we pull up next to Jamies van and he gets out and starts looking at it and 9 grandkids and parents come from off of the beach and yell...surprise...happy birthday...GOT YA....
 The girls pulled it off.  Heather went to Jamies on Thursday.  She came from Laramie and Kim left Payson at 7:00 in the morning and Crystal left around 9:00.  Jamie was there by 8:30 to get a spot and call her dad.  YEAHHHHHHH.. We did it.  I think he was very happy and surprised
WE LOVE YOU DADDY

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! We love you and were so excited to do this for you. It was fun having everyone together. LOVE YOU:)

    ReplyDelete