Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween 2011

Three little Elmer's all in a row...and sideways. Sure wish I knew what I was doing wrong. Oh well, down the road it shows my grandkids how technology was not my thing.

This sideways character is Quinton. I think anyway......



Ok, this really isnt funny. When i edit before I print they are upright and then when I hit print it goes like this...Anyway...this one is Trinity





I guess my blog will just be sideways. I hit rotate and it still does this. Anyway...this is Xander..our little dragon







Here I go, not knowing how to get this right. Anyway...Hadley was a referee. Cute..Cute...cute









This is our Bryson... I think it really changes him. Cool Biker dude











Ya like Tristen's costume. A candy man, a cant see me guy....your guess.













Clayton was a bull rider for Halloween. Great costume. Could be him actually in a few years.















No comments:

Post a Comment