Monday, March 1, 2010

Can you say silly girls...I think she had a fun party. Thanks for letting us be part of it. Love you lots...
I dont think daddy likes the camera but Im sure he loves showing off Xander. We had a ball. with everyone

This is brother Xander...he smiles alot also. I think that is a picture of a proud mom. Should be very proud.


Every time I would say hey Quiinton...let me take your picture...he would turn and smile really big. Such a cutie. i have cute grandkids dont I. Or should I say we....



Now on February 27th...Trinity turned nine. Man are these kids growing up also. We went to Evanston and celebrated with her and her family.




1 comment:

  1. It was fun to see them. I'm sure Trinity had a wonderful day. I can't believe she is nine years old all ready.

    ReplyDelete